CONGRATULATIONS COACH GREEN, DEELEY, TJ DEELEY AND TEAM - 5th Grade City Champs!!!
Grades 1-2 L’il Bobcat Hoops:
St. Columban Booster's Lil' Bobcat Basketball registration opens 11/1/18 for girls and boys (all St. C parishioners/students) in grades 1 & 2.
Cost is $99 per player.
Season is 8 weeks long running from 1/5/19 - 2/23/19.
Session times are Saturday mornings 7:40-8:40 AM & 8:45-9:45 AM
The program teaches the fundamentals of the game each week & culminates with a game the final week. Hoops start at 8 feet, with the ability to move up or down. We do not play other schools, very basic & instructional.
This program is very popular last year & due to limited gym space is
Open to the first 25 registrants at each level. Beginner & Intermediate. Registration MUST close when sessions are full.
Questions reach out to Rob Stineman 513-673-9708 or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Basketball Registration INFO-
August 27th for the 2018-19 season. Registration fee is $151.00.
ALL- it is most important upon registration that email addresses that you wish to be contacted throughout the evaluation process & season are listed properly on registration form!
Also, please see link to GCCYS Liability Waiver Form.. MUST USE LEGAL NAME OF STUDENT-ATHLETE FOR BOTH REGISTRATION AND LIABILITY FORM.
Registration is open to all St. C students & ERE students.
- ALL registration must be complete by midnight by 9/27/18 as team formation must be submitted to GCCYS soon after.
- These grades require an evaluation date tbd, and team talent is evenly dispersed among teams. Special coach/player requests will not be honored.
- Parents can expect the season to run from October 29, 2018- February 17, 2019. Approximately 10 league games, along with 3 tournaments.
- Coaches- please check the appropriate box during registration, but feel free to reach out to me via email.
- All registration for competitive teams must be complete by Monday 9/27/2018:
- Registration for recreational teams may stay open per coordinator discretion in effort to fill out team numbers evenly
- Registration will have an option for “competitive” or “recreational”. Please check which one applies… if competitive evaluation(s) must be attended.
- If wishing to play “competitive” which in most grade cases is A & B teams the student-athlete MUST be fully vested in program. This is his first sport and first team in all cases. If not so, please check the recreational box upon registration.
- Parents can expect the season to run from October 29, 2018- February 24, 2019.
- Target dates for evaluation are Monday 10/1 & Monday 10/8
* 5:55-7:25 PM at Nothing But Net for 6th Grade
* 7:30-9:00 PM at Nothing but Net for 7th and 8th Grade
- Coaches are usually sorted after evaluations per email
I can be contacted at email@example.com
Rob Stineman 513-673-9708