St. Columban Boosters provide all of the athletic programs for the youth of St. Columban Parish in Loveland, Ohio. The purpose of the St. Columban Booster Organization is…
- To sponsor, promote, coordinate and operate athletic activities for the youth of St. Columban Parish consistent with the St. Columban Booster Organization Mission Statement
- To regiment a program of athletics for the youth of the parish and the school in a GCCYS league deemed appropriate by the Booster Organization
- To approve or reject the elimination or addition of teams
- To raise and disperse funds for the purpose of operating the athletic programs and projects which it sponsor
- To inform the general membership of the scheduled activities and events of the Booster Organization
- To follow the guidelines set forth by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Charter on Catholic Youth Athletics
St. Columban Athletic is a member of GCCYS in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Click Here to view the Charter on Catholic Youth Activities.